Full Time | Cedar Falls, IA
As a Funding Coordinator with Talk To Me Technologies, you’ll be a crucial member of our TTMT360 team - responsible for handling specific insurance requirements on our client's behalf ensuring the families we work with can stay focused on the ability to communicate.
- You will advocate for our clients to provide the most efficient and accurate funding process possible.
- You will review medical records to ensure insurance requirements are met.
- You will communicate with clinician's offices to follow up on requests for medical records and other paperwork requirements.
- You will ensure information and notes added to our system are accurate and timely.
- You will regularly communicate with other team members at TTMT so together we can provide the best service and support to our clients.
No insurance or medical coding experience required.
Our Funding Team is a group of passionate, unique individuals focused on getting each client their voice. Together they advocate for our clients, do the detective work through an insurance plan so our clients don't have to, throw together a fabulous potluck, and provide a casual, fun work environment.
If you're determined, detail-oriented, and motivated to change lives, this might be the position for you!
Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Jocelyn Williams, Director of Funding Coordination
Applications accepted through Friday, January 27th, 2023.