For children and adults with complex communication needs.
(Autism, cerebral palsy, ALS, stroke, aphasia, down syndrome and other diagnoses.)
Approved by Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance programs. These models are dedicated/locked and do not permit access to features other than communication/speech generation.
12-inch high-definition display
weight: 2.75 lbs
9-hour battery life
All the support, training and guidance you need to begin speaking as quickly as possible.
Speed up communication with advanced word,
grammar and symbol prediction!
Touch & switch
We've got you covered!
Peace of mind with our
all-inclusive 3-year warranty.
Page Set Options
Express yourself with the most natural sounding voices available!
Be heard! Integrated high quality amplified speakers.
Snap a photo using the onboard front/rear camera! Personalize with your own custom photos for communication!
Custom wheelchair, table and floor stands available.
Widget & Snaps.
Personalization options for children and adults.Show off your personality and protect your speech device with one of our amazing skins!
Simple yet Powerful
Say what you want! Communicate with speed and confidence using this extra-large, easy-to-use, speech-generating device! The innovative detachable speaker can be easily removed and placed on a table or worn around the neck for easy, face-to-face communication.
Lightweight and Flexible
Take the Zuvo™ 12HD anywhere! It's lightweight, durable and portable! The Zuvo™ 12HD is easy to carry and its compact size makes it a great fit for individuals needing a lightweight, portable, speech generating device. Many different access options available such as eye-tracking, head-tracking, trackball, switch scanning and more -making it a great solution for users with difficulty accessing the touch screen.
Who is the Zuvo™ 12HD for?
The Zuvo™ 12HD is an ideal communication solution for children and adults with significant communication difficulties resulting from autism, cerebral palsy, ALS, down syndrome or anyone needing a lightweight, portable communication device.
Communication options range from very simple, symbol-based vocabulary sets to more advanced keyboards, incorporating word and phrase prediction, as well as core word and phrase-based pages. Exclusive page sets incorporate the research of Dr. David Beukelman, Dr. Diane Nelson-Bryen, Dr. Elizabeth K. Hanson and Barbara Collier.
- Loud-powerful voice output makes it easy to be heard in noisy environments.
- Natural sounding male, female and child voice options from Acapela.
- Detachable wireless speaker (range of up to 30 feet).
- Digitized (recorded speech) – great for voice banking and verbal emoticons such as laughter, and other personal expressions. (Record many hours of digitized messages and sounds.)
Features and Available Options
- Windows 8 operating system.
- Easy to see, bright 12" display.
- Lightweight – only 2.75 lbs.
- Intelligent word prediction option – enables faster typing/communication.
- Abbreviation expansion option enables faster communication.
- Communicate all day with 9+ hours of continuous use.
- Easy backup/restore.
- Carry case and shoulder strap included.
- Touch screen.
- Mouse alternatives (trackball, joystick, etc.).
- Scanning using one or two switches.
- Attach/mount to wheelchair, table, bed etc.
- Custom keyguards available.