A BIG voice in a small package.
5.5-inch screen size
15-hour battery life**
Vocabulary/Page Set Options
Options for every age and communication level.
Our team of experts can help you decide.
Approved by Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance.
An incredible team of people to handle the paperwork.
These models are dedicated/locked and do not
permit access to features other than communication/speech generation.
A bluetooth speaker provides super power in voice amplification to ensure the user’s
voice can be heard at school, busy shopping malls or anywhere their life takes them. Attached magnetically to the back of the device,
it can be also be removed and worn on a lanyard - or even held close to a loved one in another room of the house.
All the support, training and guidance you need to begin speaking as quickly as possible.
Speed up communication with advanced word, grammar and symbol prediction!
Snaps & PCS.
We've got you covered!
Peace of mind with our
all-inclusive 3-year warranty.
Page Set Options
Express yourself with the most natural sounding voices available!
Be heard! Integrated high quality amplified speakers.
Snap a photo using the onboard front/rear camera! Personalize with your own custom photos for communication!
Custom wheelchair, table and floor stands available.
Choose from 9 different skin colors and add your own personal messages so you can begin communicating right away!
Simple yet Powerful
Say what you want! Communicate with speed and confidence using this easy-to-use, speech generating device! The innovative detachable speaker can be easily removed and placed on a table or worn around the neck for easy, face-to-face communication.
Portable and Flexible
Take the Wego 5A anywhere! The Wego 5A is easy to carry and its compact size makes it a great fit for individuals needing a lightweight, portable, speech-generating device.
Who is the Wego 5A for?
The Wego 5A speech-generating devices provide an ideal communication solution for children and adults with significant communication difficulties resulting from autism, stroke, brain injury, ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease), cerebral palsy, Parkinson's, Down syndrome, developmental delays or anyone needing a lightweight, portable communication device.
Communicate with ease using an extensive collection of communication options. These options range from very simple, symbol-based vocabulary sets to more advanced keyboards, incorporating word and phrase prediction, as well as core word and phrase-based pages. Exclusive page sets feature vocabulary content, and draw from and incorporate the research of Dr. David Beukelman, Dr. Diane Nelson-Bryen, Dr. Elizabeth K. Hanson and Barbara Collier.
- Loud, powerful voice output makes it easy to be heard in noisy environments.
- Natural sounding male, female and child voice options from Acapela and Ivona.
- Detachable bluetooth speaker (range of up to 30 feet). Wear it on the included lanyard for improved face-to-face communication.
- Digitized (recorded speech) – great for voice banking and verbal emoticons such as laughter and other personal expressions. (Record many hours of digitized messages and sounds.)
Features and Available Options
- Apple/iOS operating system.
- Lightweight - just 0.8 lbs.
- Easy to see, bright 5.5" display.
- Rugged! Water, shock and dust resistant*.
- Adjustable font/symbol size.
- Intelligent word prediction option – enables faster typing/communication.
- Abbreviation expansion option enables faster communication.
- Communicate all day with 15 hours** of continuous use.
- Easy backup/restore.
- Belt clip and wrist strap included.