wego 7A & wego 10A
For children and adults with complex communication needs.
(Autism, cerebral palsy, ALS, stroke, aphasia, down syndrome and other diagnoses.)
Approved by Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance programs. These models are dedicated/locked and do not permit access to features other than communication/speech generation.
All the support, training and guidance you need to begin speaking as quickly as possible.
Speed up communication with advanced word, grammar and symbol prediction!
Touch & switch
We've got you covered!
Peace of mind with our
all-inclusive 3-year warranty.
Page Set Options
Express yourself with the most natural sounding voices available!
Be heard! Integrated high quality amplified speakers.
Snap a photo using the onboard front/rear camera! Personalize with your own custom photos for communication!
Custom wheelchair, table and floor stands available.
Snaps & PCS.
Personalization options for children and adults.Show off your personality and protect your speech device with one of our amazing skins!
Simple yet Powerful
Say what you want! Communicate with speed and confidence using this easy-to-use, speech generating device! The innovative detachable speaker can be easily removed and placed on a table or worn around the neck for easy, face-to-face communication.
Portable and Flexible
Take them anywhere! They are lightweight, rugged and portable! They are easy to carry and their compact size makes them a great fit for individuals needing a lightweight, portable, speech-generating device. One and two scanning ready, making it a great solution for users with difficulty accessing the touch screen.
Who are the wego 10A and 7A for?
They provide an ideal communication solution for children and adults with significant communication difficulties resulting from autism, stroke, brain injury, ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease), cerebral palsy, Parkinson's, Down syndrome, developmental delays or anyone needing a lightweight, portable communication device.
Communicate with ease using an extensive collection of communication options. These options range from very simple, symbol-based vocabulary sets to more advanced keyboards, incorporating word and phrase prediction, as well as core word and phrase-based pages. Exclusive page sets feature vocabulary content, and draw from and incorporate the research of Dr. David Beukelman, Dr. Diane Nelson-Bryen, Dr. Elizabeth K. Hanson and Barbara Collier.
- Loud-powerful voice output makes it easy to be heard in noisy environments.
- Natural sounding male, female and child voice options from Acapela and Ivona.
- Detachable wireless speaker (range of up to 30 feet).
- Digitized (recorded speech) – great for voice banking and verbal emoticons such as laughter and other personal expressions. (Record many hours of digitized messages and sounds.)
Features and Available Options
- Apple/iOS operating system.
- Easy to see, bright 7" or 10" display.
- Rugged! Water, shock and dust resistant.
- Adjustable font/symbol size.
- Intelligent word prediction option – enables faster typing/communication.
- Abbreviation expansion option enables faster communication.
- Communicate all day with 6+ hours of continuous use.
- Easy backup/restore.
- Carry case and shoulder strap included.
- Touch screen.
- Switch scan ready! For individuals who are unable to access the touch screen, the wego A has the ability to add either one or two switches.
- Wide selection of mounting options allow it to be attached to a wheelchair, table, bed etc.
- Custom keyguards available.