Full Time | Remote/Field
As an AAC Training Specialist, you'll play a crucial role in the success of our customers and their journey to communicate, by training our clients and their entire care teams how to use our technology. This position requires a balance of travel for in person training and remote training from your own home office.
You’ll learn everything about our exclusive line of speech-generating devices so you can:
- Meet with Speech-Language Pathologists and their clients and care teams to train them on our technology in a variety of settings in person (schools, hospitals, clinics, and homes) and remotely via video conference, email and phone.
- Encourage and welcome feedback (staff, clients, & community professionals).
- Complete documentation on training sessions, interactions, and support.
- Respond to incoming phone and e-mail inquiries.
- Present and inform on AAC (University/educational programs, community support groups etc.).
- Represent our company at trade shows and conferences.
- Provide training for new staff on device related information.
- Participate in TTMT Headquarters team training and meetings.
If you’re a natural networker who loves people, communication and technology and is looking for a truly rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of people with disabilities, this might be the position for you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Trae Eenhuis, Director of Client Support and Education by Thursday, October 6th