Vinyl Communication Boards
for parks, playgrounds, schools and more!
A big thank you to the collaboration between Allyson Schwab and Talk To Me Technologies for providing our playgrounds...Posted by Cedar Falls Preschool on Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Questions? We're here to help!
or call 877.392.2299 Option 5
- TTMT Core + Fringe Communication boards were designed with inclusion in mind, providing easy, convenient access to the most common words used to communicate across multiple settings.
- Created by our team of Speech-Language Pathologists and Vocabulary Design Specialists with 50+ years of combined experience working with AAC.
- Logically categorized by their parts of speech, TTMT Core + Fringe Communication Boards inspire confidence while building skills to engage in conversation and enhance literacy.
Now available in four layouts!
#InclusionMatters. Designed to introduce communication via a speech-generating device in a fun way!
Add your custom logo or provide recognition to your fundraising team! Also includes up to 10 custom vocabulary words/symbols.
American Sign Language (ASL) Alphabet
Expand your inclusion even further by featuring an ASL alphabet for kiddos who depend on specific visual cues.
- Durable, weather resistant vinyl for wall or fence installation.
- Grommets and/or velcro wall tabs for mounting.
- Available sizes: Small (50"x13"), Medium (70"x19"), and Large (90"x24").
- Exclusive images from the TTMT Spark™ Symbol Library.
- Your choice of one of 3 board options: Playground, Gym or School.
- Available in English, Spanish and Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Customize up to 10 words/symbols of your choice for an additional $99! (Add your own toys, equipment, etc. see below for more details!)
- Personalize your communication board with your organization's logo and/or website! Take it a step further and recognize a sponsor with their logo and/or website! Upload vector AI/EPS or high-res JPG/PNG files for guaranteed quality.
Organization and Vocabulary OptionsVocabulary design inspired by ground-breaking research from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill! Core words combined with Fringe vocabulary provide consistency while offering the flexibility of activity-specific vocabulary at your fingertips.
Core Words and Phrases
The same core words and phrases are used in a fixed location to provide consistency from board to board improving communication efficiency.