The all new APPlicator is a Bluetooth Switch Interface that has been specifically designed for the AT Market. Careful consideration of the needs of switch users has resulted in a device that provides both ease of use and great functionality in one single unit.
Access your (switch accessible) Apps** with up to 4 switches or with a "tap" of a button go into "Quick-Media Mode" and use the same 4 switches to control your audio library.
Pair APPlicator with your iPad by selecting it in the Bluetooth menu (no PIN entry required).
Connect any wired switches to one of the four, programmable, switch inputs.
Switch sockets default to the most commonly used settings so the APPlicator works straight out of the box.
Accessing your Music Playlist is even simpler:
Press the Quick Media Mode button for preconfigured access to: play/pause, skip forward, skip back and Timed Play - 10 seconds (ideal for cause and effect or reluctant switch users)
Four 3.5mm sockets for wired switches.
Small footprint (3.5"x 2.5" x 0.75")
64 feet operating range.
Pairs directly through Bluetooth 2.1 without PIN number entry.
Integral button allows on-screen keyboard to be deployed or hidden at any time.
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery via supplied USB lead.
Built-in display for easy programing
Programmable functions include 24 mouse/keyboard commands as well as full music controls.
Switch access for iPads - Comparison Table
APPlicator for iPad
Switch2Scan for iPad
SimplyWorks for iPad
• Switch access to switch adapted apps. • Switch access to music.
• Those who require simple switch access within apps and simple access to the media player.
• Easy to use default settings support all switch adapted apps. • QuickMedia button takes you straight into controlling your music without changing switch settings. For example, press one switch to play and pause music, press another switch to skip tracks. • Timed play setting - plays music for 10 or 30 seconds each switch press. Great for developing understanding, control and access skills. • Also includes a comprehensive range of programmable functions.
• iPad 1, 2 , 3, 4 and mini. • iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generations. • iPhone 3GS and 4. • Bluetooth. • One to four 3.5mm wired switches. • Charges via USB.
• Switch access to the home screen. • Switch access to switch adapted apps. • Switch access to iBooks.
• Advanced switch users who wish to use the main features of Apple devices and access iBooks.
• Icons or items on the home screen and within most main apps are scanned with a highlight box. Automatic scanning with one, two or three switches. Step scanning with four switches. Four scanning speeds. Full access to iBooks requires four switches. • QuickAccess mode gives you switch access to switch adapted apps once you have navigated to them (requires physical pressing of button on interface).
• iPad 1, 2 , 3, 4 and mini. • iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generations. • iPhone 3GS and 4. • Bluetooth and Voiceover Accessibility feature. • One to four 3.5mm wired switches. • Charges via USB.
• Wireless switch access (it-Switch) for home screen, switch adapted apps, and music. • Wireless joystick access (it-Stick) for home screen and on-screen keyboard. • Wireless keyboard access (it-Keys).
• Those requiring wireless alternative access to Apple devices. For advanced users, the icons or items on the home screen and within most main apps are scanned with a highlight box.
• Icons or items on the home screen and within most main apps are scanned with a highlight box. • Step scanning with four switches or it-Stick.
• iPad 1, 2 , 3, 4 and mini. • iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generations. • iPhone 3GS and 4. • Bluetooth and Voiceover Accessibility feature. • it-Switch (new version), it-Keys, it-Stick, it-Send, it-Send Pro and Smooth Talker (supports up to six transmitters). • Charges via USB.