This model is available without magnets for people with shunts, peacemakers, and other conditions where they cannot be exposed to magnetic fields.
Approved by Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance programs. These models are dedicated/locked and do not permit access to features other than communication/speech generation.
weight: 2.25 lbs
9-hour battery life
Meet 3 people who are speaking with the wego 10W.
"Talk To Me Technologies took the time to understand my communication needs so that I could learn to communicate more easily with others. I love my speech device and in fact, I've named her Emma! She's like a new best friend and goes everywhere I go!"
- Deb Arguello, wego 10W user
All the support, training and guidance you need to begin speaking as quickly as possible.
Touch, switch scanning,
Page Set Options
Express yourself with the most natural sounding voices available!
Be heard! Integrated high quality amplified speakers.
Snap a photo using the onboard front/rear camera! Personalize with your own custom photos for communication!
Custom wheelchair, table and floor stands available.
Speed up communication with advanced word, grammar and symbol prediction!
Widget & Snaps.
Simple yet Powerful
Say what you want! Communicate with speed and confidence using this easy-to-use, speech-generating device! The wego is a powerful, flexible communication system that is easy to use and understand. Its fresh, sleek appearance is appreciated by children and adults alike. It is approved by Medicaid and most private insurance programs.
Portable and Flexible
Take the wego 10W anywhere! It's lightweight, durable and portable! The wego is easy to carry and its compact size makes it a great fit for individuals needing a lightweight, portable, speech-generating device. Also, features options for many different access methods such as eye-tracking, head-tracking, trackball, one and two scanning, making it a great solution for users with difficulty accessing the touch screen.
Who is the wego 10W for?
The wego 10W is an ideal communication solution for children and adults with significant communication difficulties resulting from Autism, Stroke, Brain Injury, ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease), Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson's, Down Syndrome, Developmental Delays or anyone needing a lightweight, portable communication device.
Communicate with ease using an extensive collection of vocabulary/page set options. These options range from very simple, symbol-based vocabulary sets to more advanced keyboards, incorporating word and phrase prediction, as well as core word and phrase-based page sets. Exclusive page sets feature vocabulary content and draw from and incorporate the research of Dr. David Beukelman, Dr. Diane Nelson-Bryen, Dr. Elizabeth K. Hanson and Barbara Collier.
- Loud, powerful voice output makes it easy to be heard in noisy environments.
- Natural sounding male, female and child voice options from Acapela and Ivona.
- Digitized (recorded speech) – great for voice banking and verbal emoticons such as laughter and other personal expressions (record many hours of digitized messages and sounds).
- ModelTalker text-to-speech voice compatible. Make your own personal voice for your wego using ModelTalker! Ask us for more details.
- SymbolStix® & Widget symbol libraries (Snaps & PCS are also available).
- Lightweight – only 2.25 lbs.!
- Easy to see, bright 10" display.
- Adjustable font/symbol size.
- Intelligent word prediction – enables faster typing/communication.
- Abbreviation expansion enables faster communication.
- Communicate all day with 9+ hours of continuous use.
- Easy backup/restore.
- Windows 8 operating system.
- Carry case and shoulder strap included.
- Touch screen.
- USB or Bluetooth keyboard.
- Mouse alternatives (trackball, joystick, etc.).
- Scanning using one or two switches.
- Attach/mount to wheelchair, table, bed etc.
- Custom keyguards available.