- I’m a happily transplanted Southerner (from Arkansas) and proud Iowa adoptee. My husband and I have lived in Cedar Falls, IA for 18 years, and it’s been a wonderful place to raise our two (now young adult) kids. :-)
- We have two precious and constantly purring rescue kitties. They are sisters and fight just as often as they get along.
- Reading is hands down my favorite hobby. Followed closely by music – seeing it performed live, listening to it, sharing great songs and lyrics with others. I’m happiest whenever good tunes are playing!
Meet your Trials Coordinator
I am your personal Trials Coordinator, and I’m here to ensure you receive an experience that is above your expectations.
What I do best
- Finding the right fit for the individual, not trying to fit the individual to a device.
- Helping provide someone with the ability to express their wants and needs.
- Giving someone a voice to express their feelings and to share their sense of humor.