(Quad Cities region of Iowa/Illinois)
We’re adding to our team! Must love people, communication and technology.
If you’re a natural networker who loves people, communication and is looking for a truly rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of people with disabilities, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Talk To Me Technologies is a leading provider of Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) Devices, training, and support. Together, we provide a voice for those affected by the communication and physical challenges of autism, ALS, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke and many other similar conditions.
Our technology helps adults and children communicate. It also allows those with limited physical control to perform more everyday tasks independently (control their TV, phone, computers and more using their eye-movements and other access methods).
- Respond to incoming phone and email inquiries.
- Meet with Speech-Language Pathologists and their clients in a variety of settings (schools, hospitals, clinics and homes) to help feature match their ideal AAC set-up.
- Present and inform on AAC (University/educational programs, community support groups etc.).
- Represent our company at state trade shows and conferences.
- Position will require some travel within Iowa and Illinois (day trips), as well as occasional trips to attend National Conferences (to be discussed in further detail).
A degree in Speech-Language Pathology and current ASHA Certification is preferred.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance).
- Generous paid time-off.
- Paid Leave for family needs, foster care, adoption, bereavement, medical needs & parental leave.
- Supportive and collaborative culture.
- Growing company with internal opportunities.
In-depth training will be provided. Please submit resume and cover letter to the attention of Mary Monkton by Friday, December 3rd, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org