AAC Consultant / Speech-Language Pathologist
We’re adding to our team! Must love people, communication and technology.
If you’re a natural networker who loves people, communication and is looking for a truly rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of people with disabilities, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Talk To Me Technologies is a leading provider of Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) Devices, training, and support. Together, we provide a voice for those affected by the communication and physical challenges of autism, ALS, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke and many other similar conditions.
Our technology helps adults and children communicate. It also allows those with limited physical control to perform more everyday tasks independently (control their TV, phone, computers and more using their eye-movements and other access methods).
- Respond to incoming phone and email inquiries.
- Meet with Speech-Language Pathologists and their clients in a variety of settings (schools, hospitals, clinics and homes) to help feature match their ideal AAC set-up.
- Present and inform on AAC (University/educational programs, community support groups etc.).
- Represent our company at state trade shows and conferences.
- Position will require some travel within the state (day trips), as well as occasional trips to attend National Conferences (to be discussed in further detail).
A degree in Speech-Language Pathology and current ASHA Certification is preferred.
Previous experience with AAC technology preferred.
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity, Paternity, & Foster Care Leave
- Paid Family Care Leave - Additional time off to take for family needs
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - Including Medical, Dental, Vision, & Company Provided Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dependent Care Account & Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance Coverages
- Supportive & Collaborative Culture
- Growing Company with Internal Growth Opportunities
- Training and Education Provided
- Community Involvement
- Family Owned & Operated with a heavy focus on Work-Life Balance
In-depth training will be provided.
Please submit resume and cover letter to the attention of Director of Regional Sales, Melissa Ollie to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 5th.
Talk to Me Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender, medical status (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Talk to Me Technologies makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, read through your rights under the EEO here.