Cedar Falls, IA (Downtown office)
Play a part in a beautiful success story.
As a Funding Coordinator with Talk To Me Technologies, you’ll be a crucial member of our ttmt360 team - ensuring the families we work with can stay focused on the ability to communicate again, or for the very first time, with the help of our technology.
You’ll spend time learning exactly what it takes to obtain payment from sources like Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance so you can handle the entire paperwork process on behalf of our clients.
- Communicate with families, speech therapists and physicians’ offices regarding insurance information required to fund our speech-generating devices.
- Verify insurance prior to shipment/delivery.
- Enter information and detailed notes into our Customer Relationship Management Software.
- Communicate regularly with other members of our ttmt360 team.
- Detail oriented.
- Willing to engage and learn constantly as insurance guidelines change.
- Ability to stay-on-track and meet deadlines.
This position is both challenging and rewarding. If you can handle a challenge while maintaining a smile - you’ll be rewarded by knowing that you played a part in someone’s ability to communicate with their loved ones. Meet some of our clients
- Comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Bachelors degree and experience/background working with medical insurance is preferred.
- Position is located at our Cedar Falls, IA downtown office.
- Work hours for this position are 8:00 - 4:30 M-F.
If you’re determined, detail oriented and motivated to change lives – please send a cover letter and resume by April 16, 2021 to the attention of Rikki Shaver, Director of Funding
3508 Terrace Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613