Customer Care Coordinator
Cedar Falls, IA
Do you enjoy helping people and asking questions to get to the root cause of their issue? If so, please read on.
What we do
Talk To Me Technologies provides a type of assistive technology known as a “Speech-Generating Device” that allows people to ‘speak’ in a synthesized voice. Our technology helps children and adults of all ages with communication differences due to diagnoses like autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke, and ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease).
This is an entry level position where as a Customer Care Coordinator, you’ll learn about our exclusive line of speech-generating devices so you can:
- Provide support for clients via phone, video, email and in-house.
- Deliver excellent customer service by troubleshooting with clients to get to the root issue.
- Prep equipment and accessories prior to shipment
- Help review and test our programs to give the best customer experience
- Top-notch customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Training will be provided!
What we offer
- Supportive and collaborative culture.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance).
- Generous paid time-off.
- Leave for family needs, foster care, adoption, bereavement, medical needs & parental leave.
- Growing company with internal opportunities.