Director of Project Management
Cedar Falls, IA Headquarters
Are you a highly organized & technical person that thrives on collaboration?
If so, please read on!
Talk To Me Technologies is a leading provider of assistive technology that provides a voice for those affected by the communication and physical challenges of autism, ALS, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke and many other similar conditions.
We're searching for a results-oriented individual with a strong work ethic who can demonstrate excellent Project Management, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
As a Director of Project Management, you’ll learn everything about our exclusive line of speech-generating devices and the clients we serve so you can:
- Provide structure and support using proven methodologies to meet project deadlines and obligations in relation to quality, cost control and scheduling.
- Organize, direct, manage and coordinate project team members to build teamwork and ensure high performance.
- Establish and maintain effective relations with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Oversee planning, estimating, procurement, and financial responsibilities to optimize cost/benefit.
- Good working knowledge of technology and engineering. Engineering or project management degree preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Hands on experience managing project schedule, cost, quality, testing, and communications.
- Strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Exposure to phase-gate processes to see product development through from concept to release is essential.
The Director of Project Management upholds a robust spirit of innovation, maintaining industry competitiveness. If you're technically inclined with an impeccable record of organization and teamwork, this might be the position for you. Please submit your resume AND cover letter to the attention of:
Mail: 3508 Terrace Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Position is located at our Cedar Falls, IA headquarters.