Director of Human Resources
We are looking for the right person to help us grow, and help our remarkable team.
As the Director of Human Resources, you will play an essential role in preserving TTMT’s extraordinary culture and values while continually pursuing a diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive workforce. Exceptionally focused on putting people first, you will handle all personnel file management, staff onboarding and exit, and employee development programs within the organization. You will be encouraged to seek clarity, and remain well-informed about U.S. HR policies and laws.
Talk To Me Technologies is a leading provider of assistive technology, giving a voice to those affected by communication and physical challenges associated with autism, ALS, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke and others.
Meet some of our clients >
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and guidelines, maintaining documentation of all regulatory compliance information.
- Serve as a central resource for our staff regarding HR Policies.
- Research, plan and Inform Management of HR vision and strategy.
- Facilitate a portion of general onboarding and training collaboratively with department Directors.
- Utilize business tools to analyze and present HR initiatives and operations consistent with the overall strategic direction of the organization.
- 3 years of HR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Certificate in Human Resources (i.e., PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP).
- Excellent communicator.
- Detail oriented.
- Willing to engage and learn constantly as guidelines change.
Comprehensive benefits package is available.
If you value and consider the perspectives and backgrounds of all, to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace, this might be the position for you! Please submit a resume and cover letter by April 23, 2021 to the attention of:
Sr. Vice President