Creative Project Lead
(Full Time - Remote)
Are you a customer-obsessed, resourceful go-getter who is always eager to figure out the impossible? Please read on…
We’re looking for a proactive, hands-on, and detail-oriented Creative Project Lead with a gift for creative writing who can own projects from ideation and scheduling through to execution.
You are a strategic visual thinker who is always making things happen. You will have mastery of marketing and design with the skills to work hands-on when needed. You can handle anything from creating bold, visual brand identities and multi-channel campaigns to social content, and everything in between.
You will be at the heart of a fast-paced team, working with a group of talented visual creatives and cross-department collaborators to constantly build our brand through campaign-level thinking and tactical executions across all social, print, and digital platforms.
What we do
Talk To Me Technologies provides a type of assistive technology known as a “Speech-Generating Device” that allows people to ‘speak’ in a synthesized voice. Our technology helps children and adults of all ages with communication differences due to diagnoses like autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke, and ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease).
As a Creative Project Lead, you will learn everything about our products and services so you can…
- Work across all technical aspects of content production and delivery.
- Craft compelling, inspiring copy for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Provide the direction of campaigns for our creative team to bring them to life, including creative briefs, mockups, etc.
- Communicate, schedule, and meet project objectives within production and time constraints.
- Participate in project meetings with multiple departments, brainstorming and providing updates and post-campaign insights and reports.
- Communicate the strategy behind design executions.
- Create work that is insightful, culturally relevant, and continues to push our brand forward as a respected and trusted leader.
- Must be highly organized, results oriented, and have a high level of commitment to quality.
- Passion for customers, and a willingness to learn and understand our market and our customer’s needs.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple projects.
- Ability to receive critique and work with divergent perspectives towards a common objective.
- Able to implement feedback with ease, and in a timely manner.
- Conceptual thinker, have great communication skills and have an exceptional design sensibility.
- Strong understanding of design best practices and A/B testing.
- Fluent in creating 360 campaigns, and experienced in bringing them to life across multiple channels.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication.
- Strong prioritization and production management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing required.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role.
- 3-5 years of experience in Design.
- Strong portfolio of professional creative work is mandatory.
What we offer
- Supportive and collaborative culture.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance).
- Generous paid time-off.
- Leave for family needs, foster care, adoption, bereavement, medical needs & parental leave.
- Growing company with internal opportunities.
We work collaboratively, with a passion for what we do. We are united in delivering the best experience for our customers. Minds wide open, we are a team of all-in creative thinkers and problem solvers.
This is a fully remote position. Ideally, the candidate will reside within reasonable driving distance to Cedar Falls, IA for occasional meetings.
If you are collaborative, organized, have a can-do attitude and are ready to jump in and make it happen - send your resume, including cover letter and samples of design and creative copy by July 2, 2021 to:
Director of Marketing