Cedar Falls, IA
Become part of the team that leads the industry in excellence and quality - with "clean claims" percentages in the high-90s, several years running.
As a Claims Coordinator, you will handle a crucial phase in our clients journey to communicate, and live more independently.
Talk To Me Technologies is a leading provider of assistive technology that provides a voice for those affected by the communication and physical challenges of autism, ALS, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke and others.
As a Claims Coordinator, you’ll learn everything about our exclusive line of speech-generating devices and the clients we serve so you can:
- Work closely with 3rd party insurance companies regarding the process of funding our technology.
- Work closely with non-insurance funding sources on behalf of our clients.
- File claims on behalf of our clients through non-insurance funding sources.
- File claims on behalf of our clients through Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and private insurance.
- Communicate and correspond with insurance companies and clients regarding claims, providing clarification as needed.
- Closely monitor the status of claims
- Commitment to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with excel and other tracking mechanisms.
Previous experience in Funding or Claims would be a plus!
In-depth training will be provided.
Comprehensive benefits package available!
If you love being part of an incredible team, but can be content and productive
working independently, this might be the position for you!
Please send your resume and cover letter by April 16, 2021 to the attention of:
Jen Gallagher, Director of Claims