Cedar Falls, IA
As a Claims Coordinator, you will handle a crucial phase in our client's journey to communicate and live more independently. So, you’ll learn everything about our exclusive line of speech-generating devices and the clients we serve so you can:
- Work closely with insurance companies regarding the process of funding our technology.
- Work closely with non-insurance funding sources on behalf of our clients.
- File claims on behalf of our clients through insurance and non-insurance funding sources.
- Communicate and correspond with insurance companies and clients regarding claims, providing clarification as needed.
- Closely monitor the status of claims and follow up as needed.
- Commitment to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with excel and other tracking mechanisms.
WHAT WE DO
Talk To Me Technologies provides a type of assistive technology known as a "Speech-Generating Device" that allows people to "speak" in a synthesized voice. Our technology helps children and adults of all ages with communication differences due to diagnoses like autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke, and ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work hours for this position are 8:00 - 4:30 M-F to start. Flexible Scheduling available after training!
- Work from home part time after 6 months, full time after one year!
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity, Paternity, & Foster Care Leave
- Paid Family Care Leave - Additional time off to take for family needs
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - Including Medical, Dental, Vision, & Company Provided Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dependent Care Account & Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance Coverages
- Supportive & Collaborative Culture
- Growing Company with Internal Growth Opportunities
- Training and Education Provided
- Community Involvement
- Family Owned & Operated with a heavy focus on Work-Life Balance
In-depth training will be provided.
Starting Salary without previous insurance experience: $35,000
Talk to Me Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender, medical status (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Talk to Me Technologies makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, read through your rights under the EEO here.