We’re adding to our team! Must love people, communication and technology.
If you’re a natural networker who loves people, communication and technology and is looking for a truly rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of people with disabilities, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Talk To Me Technologies is a leading provider of Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) Devices, training, and support. Together, we provide a voice for those affected by the communication and physical challenges of autism, ALS, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke and many other similar conditions.
Our technology helps adults and children communicate. It also allows those with limited physical control to perform more everyday tasks independently (control their TV, phone, computers and more using their eye-movements and other access methods). Meet some of our clients.
- Respond to incoming phone and email inquiries.
- Meet with Speech-Language Pathologists and their clients in a variety of settings (schools, hospitals, clinics and homes) to help with their ideal AAC set-up.
- Present and inform on AAC (University/educational programs, community support groups etc.).
- Represent our company at state trade shows and conferences.
- Position will require travel within the state of Ohio, as well as occasional trips to neighboring States.
A degree in Speech-Language Pathology is required.
If you're a team player who can work independently while maintaining a high level of communication with a remote team, this might be the position for you!
In-depth training will be provided.
Residence in Columbus or Cleveland would be a PLUS!
Please submit resume and cover letter to the attention of Kate Dunning by May 10, 2019.