As healthcare providers, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. Patient safety and quality of care are at the forefront of our standards and initiatives.
We want to let you know what we’re doing on our end to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff and provide you with a few things we hope may help make education easier.
Talk To Me Technologies follows the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC at all times https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/index.html Our procedures include the following, and more:
Infection Control and Reporting Protocols
- Airborne and blood-borne pathogens for infectious/communicable diseases
- Employee and client exposure monitoring
- Home care/visits
- Client services staff
- Cleaning and disinfecting equipment
- Hand hygiene
Emergency Preparedness and Management
- Monitoring risks
As durable medical equipment providers, we will continue to provide adequate coverage for patient care and services in the event of interruption of service. Please check this page regularly for any updates with regards to any interruption of service, or as determined by the CDC.
Talk To Me Technologies is accredited with the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Home Care Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with its performance standards. The Gold Seal of Approval® is a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to providing exceptional care. We continue to see uninterrupted superior customer service ratings.
In addition to maintaining the health and safety measures outlined by the CDC and Joint Commission, we have implemented the following extra precautions during the COVID-19 outbreak.
For Our Clients and Partner Clinics and SLPs
- We continue to ask CDC-driven COVID-19 pre-screening questions, including paying close attention to our own medical status prior to and during each work-day.
- We continue to provide client choices such as properly protected in-person appointments and remote-ready appointments. Contact your local AAC Consultant or email@example.com details.
- We provide our speech-generating devices to schools and clinics at no cost for evaluation purposes with Clinic Loans.
- We continue to follow CDC guidelines on proper use of PPE and disinfection of devices between visits or before packaging a new or trial device, protecting our clients and partner clinics.
- We continue receiving uninterrupted superior customer service and clean claim count ratings from our clients and their funding sources.
For our Community and Other Essential Worker Friends
- We continue to protect our AWESOME FedEx and UPS personnel by properly isolating our shipment materials.
- We continue to do what we can for the industries hardest hit, like day care providers in our home state. We enacted the CAREforce For Our WORKforce initiative begun by the Iowa Women’s Foundation - surveying our staff and donating to each day care provider used by each of our Iowa employees.
For more information, please contact our Corporate Compliance Officer.