Fast, easy text-to-speech technology provides
instant communication for literate children and adults.
Approved by Medicaid and private insurance programs.
Weighs 2.2 lbs.
All day battery life - 10+ hrs.
All the support, training and guidance you need to begin speaking as quickly as possible.
table and floor stands available
Touch & switch
Express yourself with the most natural sounding voices available!
Be heard! Integrated
high quality amplified speakers.
It's your voice, so we'll add
your custom vocabulary for you!
Simple yet Powerful
Say what you want - just type and talk! Communicate with speed and confidence using this easy-to-use, text-to-speech communication device!
The detachable display/speaker unit can be easily removed and placed on a table or worn around the neck for easy, face-to- face communication.
Portable and Flexible
Take the Allora 2 anywhere! It's lightweight and portable at only 2.2 lbs. The Allora 2 is easy to carry and its compact size makes it a great fit for individuals with autism, ALS, Parkinson's, laryngectomy or anyone else needing a lightweight, portable, text--to-speech device. Also, features one and two scanning, making it a great solution for users with progressive conditions.
- Loud-powerful voice output makes it easy to be heard in noisy environments.
- Natural sounding male and female voices: RealSpeak text-to-speech voices.
- Detachable speaker/message display.
Digitized (recorded speech) – great for voice banking and verbal emoticons such as laughter and other personal expressions. (Stores up to 3 hours.)
Features and Benefits
- Easy to read, bright dual message displays.
- Adjustable font size.
- Intelligent word prediction – enables faster typing/communication.
- Abbreviation expansion - enables faster communication.
- Communicate all day with 10+ hours of continuous use.
- Backup/restore using flash drive.
- Lightweight – only 2.2 lbs.!
- Carry case and shoulder strap included.
- QWERTY or ABC waterproof keyboard.
- Scanning using one or two switches for individuals who are unable to type on the keyboard.
- Can be attached/mounted to wheelchair, table, bed etc.
See how the Allora 2
speech-generating device works.