Full Time | Louisville, KY area
As an AAC Consultant, you will be working with pediatric through adult clients with complex communication needs in various settings, listening to their needs, introducing our technology, and answering their questions. You’ll learn about our exclusive line of speech-generating devices and TTMT360 service and support so you can:
- Respond to incoming phone and email inquiries.
- Meet with Speech-Language Pathologists and their clients in a variety of settings (schools, hospitals, clinics and homes) to help feature match their ideal AAC set-up.
- Present and inform on AAC (University/educational programs, community support groups etc.).
- Represent our company at state trade shows and conferences.
- Position will require some travel within the state (day trips), as well as occasional trips to attend National Conferences (to be discussed in further detail).
In-depth training will be provided.
If you’re a natural networker who loves people, communication, and is looking for a truly rewarding career that makes a difference in people's lives, this could be the position for you!